Part of the Calibre mission is to educate and empower anyone to build a fast, accessible web. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
- Competitive salary. We'll pay an at or above market salary based on your experience and geographical location. Salaries will be paid in your local currency.
- Health insurance stipend. We'll cover the health insurance for you and your family via a stipend.
- Health and wellbeing stipend. We want you to bring your best self to work every day. Our $200 AUD/month health and wellbeing stipend is to be used for whatever helps you do that. It could be used for a gym membership, seeing a therapist or buying a sweet yoga outfit.
- 4 weeks annual leave. 2 weeks sick leave. Following on from Australia's excellent leave policies, we'll pay you for 4 weeks leave a year, no matter where you are in the world.
- Paid parental leave, including adoption and foster care. 12 weeks for primary caretakers and 6 weeks for secondary.
- Personal development stipend. $1,500 AUD per calendar year to improve your craft. (Available after 6 months of employment)
- Great equipment. Each employee will receive a Mac laptop (plus required peripherals).
- Home office stipend. We'll purchase up to $1,500 AUD of whatever you need to make your home office comfortable.
- Co-working stipend. Working at home can be pretty lonely. We'll provide up to $500 AUD per month for you to rent a desk at a co-working space.
How to apply
See each job posting with a description of how to apply. We hope to hear from you soon. No recruiters, thanks.