Our commitment to privacy
At Calibre, we greatly respect the privacy of all web users. Our customers are no exception to that rule. We value transparency and are happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding data use and privacy.
Links and resources
- Contact us to have an executable Data Processing Agreement (DPA) issued to your privacy team.
List of sub processors
- Amazon Web Services - Cloud hosting for Calibre agents
- Postmark - Email delivery
- Bugsnag - Bug tracking
- Clearbit - Customer intelligence
- Stripe - Billing
- Google - Business analytics
- Postmark - Logging
- Heroku - Application hosting
- Mailchimp - Email newsletters
- Xero - Accounting
- Hellosign - Document signing & storage
We take the security of your data very seriously. Here is a quick list of our security practices:
- We use HTTPS everywhere.
- Your data is encrypted at rest in our database.
- We run 100% on the cloud, within a virtual private network that cannot be accessed via the public internet, except via our public facing content delivery network.
- We stay up to date with industry leading security practices and exploits.
- We will notify you within 72 hours of learning about a data breach.